The $4, $3, $2, $1 Wiper Wholesaler Closeout is Bigger Than Ever!

RockAuto

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
A competitor switched suppliers for their private label wiper line and created one of the best Wholesaler Closeout bargains for RockAuto customers ever! Thousands are already in inventory. Thousands have been sold. More are coming!

First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

While some of these wipers normally cost over $20, we offer Teflon Shield, Neoform, and other direct fit premium wipers for less than $4 to exactly fit everything from Toyota Corollas to Jaguar XJ8s!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars, or stock up on wipers your customers will need. As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited so get them while you can! Many new pallets of wipers are now off the trucks and will be available in the catalog soon. Keep checking back! Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
I just purchase 2 sets of blades for both of my cars from you guys last week, both of which were "Trico", and for $23 shipped, I found out they are what NAPA carries. Pretty stoked for my blades :).

KombatVirus

Reaction score
Nice , gonna put my order in tonight! Does the promo code work with this offer?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Thanks but the shipping to Canada killed the deal....
Its $15 consolidated shipping on almost all blades; you can't expect them to ship them for free cross border. If you want to save more order more then 1 set...3 sets can equal 36$ shipped.($12/set)

Back