New Member w/ Turbo Accord

afgjihad

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Ahmad. Ive been creeping around this site for a while and thought I should introduce myself. I have just posted some pictures up in the members ride area so check them out and let me know what you think. I drive a 2001 Accord coupe 5speed. I have done my own turbo install so if you guys have any questions just ask.

afgjihad

Reaction score
Thanks man, so who are the real performance experts? I have a bunch of stuff i want to do this summer. So I need some advice

afgjihad

Reaction score
Thats cool man, this is the best dedicated 6th gen site ive seen. Im glad I joined

afgjihad

Reaction score
I just want to upgrade the internals of the F23. I want to run nitrous on the engine as well. I have looked on the computer and found shops that will do performance head work on F23s , changing valves, retainers, springs, PnP. I also want to change out the pistons, camshaft/crankshaft (if possible), and put in some iron sleeves in the block. The catch is that I still want it as a daily driver, so reliability has to be there. I want to find guys who have done some of this work and find out pros/cons of it. Our engines arent really that common I find, and not many performance make things for it

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
internals: f22 parts; ferrea
sleeves: darton; k20
pistons: k20
rods: f23; pauter
nitrous: zex wet kit with bottle heater, pressure gauge and window switch would be nice as well or an Intercooler sprayer as well

afgjihad

Reaction score
Thanks BadgerType. Are you saying some F22 parts are compatible with F23? Ive heard yes/no.

Back