Contest #22 - People (Due Jan 4th 2014)

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA's Twenty-Second Official Photography Contest.
Please read the following post in its entirety as it contains all the information you will need regarding this contest. By submitting a photograph you agree to the rules listed below.​

THEME: People

This theme is really simple. I figure with so many different holidays coming up that it could be something that everyone would be shooting anyway and could participate.

RULES OF THE CONTEST:

* Your photograph cannot exceed 1000 pixels in either height or width.
* Signatures, name, initials & watermarks are discouraged on your photograph.
* You cannot discuss the subject of your photograph in this thread.
* You may only enter one photograph. So be certain the one you submit is the one you want.
* Post processing will be allowed. All work must be your own if doing a composite. (PM me if you aren't sure)
* Please do not vote if you enter the contest. Votes for yourself will not count in the event of a tie.
* You may not enter a picture of an car as a subject. (PM me if you aren't sure)

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:

1. Email your photograph to: [email protected]
2. Put in the subject line: 6GA Photo contest '13 - People + YOUR USERNAME

THE DEADLINE:
Your entry MUST be received by the end of January 4th 2014. Any entry dated after January 4th will be rejected.

THE VOTING:
Voting will begin soon after the deadline and last 10 days.

If you have ANY questions regarding this contest please post in this thread.

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Re: Contest #22 - People (Due Jan 1st 2014)

Extending the entry period on this due to the macro Poll taking longer and the lower number of entries i've gotten. You now have through this Saturday. Voting will start soon after that so get those entries in!

mx5kev

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sorry but I do not get what you mean by people? Pic of the car and its owner? With all your family or friends? With Paris Hilton? :sorry: Thanks for your answer.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
This is a photography contest that is separate from the car section of the forum as to draw a line between it and the "ride of the month" contests. So pictures of your family and friends or even strangers are what this theme is about.

mx5kev

Reaction score
This is a photography contest that is separate from the car section of the forum as to draw a line between it and the "ride of the month" contests. So pictures of your family and friends or even strangers are what this theme is about.

Aah ok thanks, I thought it had to be car related :poker:

Back