God I LOVE College Football

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
ACC BABY! Okay so let me explain how happy I was last night. After Virginia Tech lost to Miami, I was sad because our ACC Championship hopes were pretty much over.

Last night Miami lost to Georgia Tech, meaning that WE will represent ACC Coastal in the championship. And we're now guaranteed a BCS spot instead of having to worry about getting an at-large bid

AND our biggest rivals, UVA, we dominated in a 52-14 win that could have been a 59-14 win if we wanted to. Someone even snuck onto the UVA field yesterday and painted a big T next to their V at center field so it said VT. We definitely played like it was our house.

Auburn beat Bama too, which I wanted to see.

And Fresno St. ALMOST beat USC, once again showing what I've always thought, that Texas should be #1 and USC should be #2.

bluedevil1550

Reaction score
Yea I was pretty happy last night :D

Clemson beat University of South Carolina, which was awsome since im a big Clemson fan!

All my top choices for colleges I want to go to won! Geogia Tech, Clemson, and Auburn!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
klee that was a high-scoring game man. 50-42. jesus. it's like there was no defense in the game lol

and yeah Carl Michigan has had an off season. my dad's whole side of the family are wolverine fans, ever since they lost to michigan state its been a sad season.

oh did I mention we're going to win the ACC Championship again? :p haha. I hope all of those SOB's that think that VT didn't deserve to win it last year will finally shut up.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Wildman said:
oh did I mention we're going to win the ACC Championship again? :p haha.

Yeah, thats cool. Auburn still has a slight chance to go to the SEC Champ. game. Arkansas has to beat LSU in Baton Rouge (not likely) but there could be a rematch in the Sugar bowl this year if everything works out for both Auburn and VT.

BTW, was that you that painted the "T" on the field at the Virginia game? HAHA

klee

Reaction score
Fresno gave them a run for their money. I'm sure USC was crappin' in their pants for a short time. Yeah, S.C. has had many high scoring past games. Either way, I hope Texas or UCLA can hand them a "L"

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Yeah, thats cool. Auburn still has a slight chance to go to the SEC Champ. game. Arkansas has to beat LSU in Baton Rouge (not likely) but there could be a rematch in the Sugar bowl this year if everything works out for both Auburn and VT.

BTW, was that you that painted the "T" on the field at the Virginia game? HAHA

Lol nope I wish though, I wasn't at the game - couldn't get tickets.

I think we'll end up at the Orange bowl this year after we beat FSU for the championship, but i could be wrong, BCS confuses me sometimes.

Back