Topher 73 Nissan Skyline

Topher88

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my beloved SR 510. i built the car from the bottom up and loved it but then one day i foolishly thought i would post the car on Cl for ****s and gigs to see if anyone was even interested in my car at the value i wanted for it and sure enough within a week the dime was sold.

For the past few years being in the Datsun community i began to get introduced to cars that were never sold in the US and ones that i would most likely never see unless it were for classic Japanese car show. lets go back in time a little..... one night at a local classic car show i met a guy that owned a classic C110 skyline. i had never seen one of these cars in real life and it was truly a time in life that i will never forget. as sat there and looked at the car for a solid 30 min then after talking to the owner for a little bit i asked him if i could get a ride and he then threw me the keys and say be safe. to this day that guy is a good friend of mine that its helping me on my journey building my dream car. this is his car

back to now.... so now that my dime was sold i had the funds to find my dream car. i got in touch with a guy that had imported a few classic Japanese cars and he happened to own one himself. after talking to him for an hour he offered me his car that he has had for 4 years and really hadn't done much to it. luckily he was local so 2 days later i drove down to San Diego and picked it up. this is how it looked the day i got it. to most it looks like a POS old car but i can see past all of it and know its true potential

for the past few months i have been collecting the parts that make this car so bad *** and this is how it sits now. after making my own coil overs and getting the car ready for the body guy. P.S. since they never made these cars here getting parts is a ***** and everything has to be imported so thats one down fall to owning a classic Japanese car lol

this is my end goal

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Heck yes!

Awesome.

For a car with no engine, it sure put the weight on that Avalanche! :sparta:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Looks amazing, even in the condition it's in! Definitely keep us posted

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Back