engine swap parts (which Ones)

simplesedan99

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering is the V6 engine from a 2003 4dr accord would fit. i mean i know we could make it fit but what transmission would i need(which one bolts up and would fit my 1999 4dr accord. also since it will probably go to a v6 then i would need 5 lug wheels. i have the f23 4 cylinder in it with a 5speed. i heard that there is a 6 speed that will bolt up to that engine.

any links or pointers would be greatly appreciated..

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's a pointer - buy the v6 6spd to being with. You end up spending almost the same amount of $$

Nemo619

Reaction score
Wasn't there a thread about someone wanting to swap a V6 into a 4cyl? I'm going to do a search and see if an article that I read about building a V6 monster hasn't already been posted in our lovely forums. But I agree with everyone else. The amount of money that would be spent on fabrication to do the swap will have been a large down payment on a new car in the first place.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I would'nt ever pay for a swap of any kind I would do it myself even if it required learning how to weld

your idea is good however I know for a fact that this swap would take allot of custom fabbing

Back