Turbo set up question

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Sorry in advance I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not.

F/S:turbo, manifold, FMIC, BOV ect. H23/F22b/F22a #1
alright well, my loss is your gain, i have to sell off the turbo for my car, the manifold with fit any H23/F22b (DOHC) and F22A head, its a 14b turbo, fmic 27x6x3 2"inlet/outlet, i can weld the flange for the turbo outlet to fit your car, 2" flexable piping for charge pipes, rubber couplers, greddy style bov and flange, the flange is 2.75" ID (i can get couplers for that as well) manual boost controller, the kind where you pull the top and twist to control boost push the top down to lock it, and two gauges, one boost/vacuum gauge, one oil pressure gauge.

I was wondering what you guys thought of this setup? It can be gotten for very cheap.
Also what else would I need besides, injectors, pump and engining management.

Thanks,
Quick

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
a 14b would be pretty small for our cars.

"flexable" charge pipes and greddy "style" bov are no-nos.

its very $cheap$ since the parts are cheap to begin with. if youre going to do it, do it right the first time :thumbsup:

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Sonnick said:

Sorry spell check didn't catch that bro, Engine*
I could get it all for 250 bucks, I realize that the parts are cheap also just asking.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
need the link to actualy see what were dealing with.

but first look = no

Sonnick

Reaction score
Quicksilvercord said:
Sorry spell check didn't catch that bro, Engine*
I could get it all for 250 bucks, I realize that the parts are cheap also just asking.
I'm just playin' with you. I don't think the manifold will line up correctly with the f23 if it's for f22/h23, but I could be wrong..

Back