Hammer99ex's 99 Accord Coupe EX

Hammer99ex

Reaction score
this is my 99 ex coupe. I have a few mods, nothing special or fancy.

Engine:
Hacked air box w/ K&N drop-in
unknown 4-2-1 header
off-brand 2.5" catback (stainless)

Exterior
Tint (unsure on the %)

Interior: no pics of this yet
Alpine head unit
Infinity reference speakers all around
chrome shift knob
pedal covers

Suspension
none yet, strut bars comming soon!

accordfr.jpg

accordrear.jpg

F23A1.jpg

muffler.jpg

plan on going turbo in the near future
T3.jpg

Last edited:

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I don't see any tint really, give me a side shot and I'll try and help you out with the %.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
good lord, lower that thing. All the performance mods are worthless without a good suspension under it

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
all the performance mods aren't even worth putting on... if he continues his way of modding he will just blow the turbo and/or motor.... cant wait to see that happen

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
WhiteAccord said:
if he continues his way of modding he will just blow the turbo and/or motor.... cant wait to see that happen

what way would that be? i dont see anything different then what all of our cars have/had. at least he doesnt have altezzas and ebay projectors.

Hammer99ex

Reaction score
plans for going turbo are simple:
use the stock manifold, weld on the t3 flange. custom downpipe with flange from stock pipe welded on to meet cat.

35mm wastegate w/ 5 lb spring, no boost controller
greddy missing link to bleed boost from MAP
Apexi VAFC
front mount

shouldnt have a problem with knock since ill be runnin prem. gas
and should i run into it, the knock sensor is there to do its job.

i dont plan on running any more than 5 lbs. thats why im just running a vac line to the bottom of the wastegate from the charge pipe. wastegate should open after 5 lbs, right?

decided to go forced induction after i got a smokin deal on the turbo, wastegate, ic piping, intercooler, and all the flanges. $50 for all of it. turbo is freshly rebuilt, no shaft play at all.

thanks for the constructive comments
keep em commin'

cg6boi

Reaction score
i think what he meas by "way of modding" is all the off brand stuff he has thats all, the term "u get what you pay for" comes to mind, cant wait to see you boost the f23, its a wonderful thing to see ppl build the f series motors (not the damned f20 s2000 those dont count) $50 really? how? you must know jesus or something

Hammer99ex

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
i think what he meas by "way of modding" is all the off brand stuff he has thats all, the term "u get what you pay for" comes to mind, cant wait to see you boost the f23, its a wonderful thing to see ppl build the f series motors (not the damned f20 s2000 those dont count) $50 really? how? you must know jesus or something

i hear that about the ebay specials, and your absolutly right, its hit or miss, however, i believe that i hit with what i bought. the header is a decent quality, and for 1/10 the price of a dc sports, come on now...
the exhaust i bought too.. 184 shipped for a decent 2.5" stainless catback. you cant complain.

i cant wait till i boost it too... always wanted to do this
and for the jesus part, i am christian, but i dont know jesus like your meaning. i work with this kid and he turbo'ed his 99 SI and i got his leftovers from his first kit. he didnt want to make any money, just wanted it gone.

Back