Anyone in contact with Cody about updating?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has been in contact with Cody lately about getting this board updated? Like the license/fee's etc?

angelplus

Reaction score
We haven't heard from him for a while. He usually posts here atleast once a week to check in, but we dont know what's up. I think Eric actually called him the other night about something, so hopefully when Eric sees this thread he can give us an update.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Well, I was supposed to call him Saturday, but unfortunately I changed my cell phone and never updated his phone number.
I e-mailed him Saturday and today for him to call me.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i'm here... i could make one of those really long posts about the **** that has been going on but i doubt anyone really cares or would believe me lol

Darryl by updated you referring to the software version?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Wildman said:
i'm here... i could make one of those really long posts about the **** that has been going on but i doubt anyone really cares or would believe me lol

Darryl by updated you referring to the software version?
Yeah getting the board updated to 3.6.4 to help combat the spam and fix any other issue like security and so on

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
alright i don't have any upcoming exams next week so I'll try and get that straightened out this weekend. I might end up hitting you up on aim for some help though, lol

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Wildman said:
alright i don't have any upcoming exams next week so I'll try and get that straightened out this weekend. I might end up hitting you up on aim for some help though, lol
No problem man, just let me know. If I'm not on drop me an email or PM and I'll help you out as much as I can.

Back