My accord returns!!

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
My winter beater is dead, the head gasket was leaking so the radiator opened up and the cylinder #3 was "killed"... Result: this week-end i take back my accord for another winter... At spring, i'll put the 626 in pieces and will sell the metal at the weight in a scrap yard.. it sucks but at least i'll have a reliable and good car this winter and so much more comfortable with a better heat system..

acrod99

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the mazda. Just replaced the thermostat in my bimmer-heat is great! Now i gotta get a new blower motor-it sounds like its gonna explode!

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sorry about the Mazda but you can't go wrong with your Honda reliability.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
When i'll take my beater to home,on 3 cylinders, i'll put in behind my garage and i'll put transmission to Neutral and floor the gas pedal until complete engine will blow up..it won't be long...

Muyo

Reaction score
Man that sucks, Accord is going to take a lot of abuse in the winter again, snow sucks for lowered cars.

But I think I'm going to have to drive mine through this winter again too. My beater is having few problems. Right turn signal keeps going out and I need a new wiring harness that I cant find anywhere, went to few junk yards, looked online and nothing.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow.. tht makes me question Mazda's reliability... good luck with the accord in the winter tho.. make sure to keep the salt off

Back