Jordan's 95 Honda civic hatchback

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Recently my dad's uncle had passed away due to brain cancer. We acquired this because my grandpa needs room at his place so take in his now passed brother's belongings.

This car has sat for a long time and has tabs from 09. The interior is in great condition and the body isn't too bad except for being dirty. I would wash it if the weather would cooperate.

My family has owned more civics than you can count so we have quite the collection of Honda civic parts. Today we're gonna lower it with koni Struts and ground control sleevs. I have some 15inch xxr's I bought in summer for $190. Chances are we'll plastidip the car and put a bys spoiler on it. We have a b18 in our shop but probably won't swap that in because a hydro tranny is worth more than the car. Here's the only picture I have.

image1_zpsf2373596.jpg

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
Look's like a fun project! My feeling on the whole money situation is with the age of this car, almost anything we end up doing to these cars costs more than the value of the car in the very end. To me, its the enjoyment you get out of it and to be real, the way that all the integration is in the newer cars, there aren't many you can just pick up and start swapping different stuff in without a hitch so the oppurtunity to do such a swap and have it really be worth it is diminishing. If I were you, and you are into it, go for the B18 swap.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I was iffy for awhile on putting more money into my accord but I was like might as well keep building it at this point. The b18 is kinda up in the air because the civic only has 135,xxx original miles and my grandpa had uprgraded a lot of stuff before letting it sit for a long time. Last night I had worked on it in the freezing cold by installing the coilover and putting on the new wheels. I don't want to take any pictures until I'm able to give it a good wash so you can defintely see a transformation. I think I'm going to plastidip it intense teal. Always been a fan of the mint color

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Today I worked on this a ton. we got the car not running. Wasn't getting spark so we changed the relay and that didn't fix it so we got a new ecu for $20 and that fixed the problem. I also installed rear lca's, an axle back exhaust, and some locking lugnuts. Still haven't washed the car. I would tomorrow if I didn't work. Will upload pictures once I give this green machine a good wash

Negiking

Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your loss but i am Really excited to see how this proj turns out! I love hatches! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Finally washed it (just a quick scrub because it's raining). Who knew it was black underneath all that moss and dirt? Gonna lower it more when I get the chance. Ordering parts tonight maybe. Front lip, Amber corners, and maybe something else.

image1_zps7aae3984.jpg

briansan

Reaction score
Jordan, the second picture you posted up is friggin gorgeous. Fewer things more beautiful in this world than a hatchback civic. (Maybe a hatchback accord :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks guys. A couple days ago I lowered the front more but not the rear yet because I think I'm gonna need to roll the fenders and I also ordered a bunch of parts for this. I think I'm gonna get them today but not sure if I want to put them on yet.

Parts that I ordered are red and clear taillights, black housing headlights, Amber corners, fog lights with harness and switch, bys rep spoiler, bys rep lip, and spoon rep mirrors

Last edited:
Back