Just got a ticket.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Nice way to end my Thanksgiving. I'm driving home from Thanksgiving dinner. (1:15 a.m.) I have my friend in the front seat along with my mother and grandmother in the back. My radar detector starts buggin' out so of course I slow down a bit when I saw the cop car on the side of the highway. All of a sudden he's behind me with his lights blaring. He pulls me over, I roll down all my windows (like he asked me to in 30 degree weather ) He asks for my license and registration. Asks me how fast I was going. Asks me the speed limit. I said 55, he said no, that I was doing 62 in a 45. He also puts the "tint tester" on my windows and said that if the meter reads below 70, then my tint is illegal. The meter read 14. He comes back and gives me a speeding ticket but no ticket for the tint. Now I have to go to court and try and fight this crap. Damn cops........... Of course my mother says "So, you're taking the tint off now right". NAH! Not gonna happen.

okasu

Reaction score
lol werd, you know what I always say Carl. Phucc the Po- ice phucc phucc Po-lice haha.

:D

ryon527

Reaction score
that sucks. when i get my tint in the spring they can give me all the tickets they want, its not coming off the front windows.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Yeah, he was being a jerk the whole time. I figured he'd let me go since I had my family in the car. Thank God I wasn't by myself or with my girl because I'm sure he would have hassled me even more. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. He told me he's not going to give me a ticket for the tint but he's giving me one for speeding because he doesn't like radar detectors. That's an interesting reason for giving me a ticket. He also asked me if my license was clean and if he was going to find anything. Yeah my license is clean until you give me that damn ticket. I would have preferred the tint ticket because that's no points on my damn license.

okasu

Reaction score
Yea man, I got one on the meadow brook on my way to my OLD JOB ... Footlocker haha... I lost it after that ticket... I flipped on my manager and left that joint. My ticket got cut in half and it came to a total of 225$ n after werds im like WTF?! n it got cut in half? So I got a total of 3 points instead of 6 and a fail to yield instead of speeding... I was like ohh sh*t. I had to wait like 3+ hours to see the judge... longest line I have waited on till this day. I was pissed! I guess it was so severe since I got pulled over by a state trooper.... He was heartless lol... I had my job uniform on and told him I was running late... lol he gave two sh*ts but hey it was my fault but any other cop would have prob let me go w/ warning... I was only doing 110 in my jeep.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
eh i wouldn't be complaining too much man, if you were in fact going 17 over lol. and i've heard of quite a few cops being pissed off about radar detectors - hell if i was a cop i'd probably cut people with detectors less slack too. i mean he did let you off on the tint, even if you would have rather had that than the speeding ticket, point is you got 1 ticket instead of 2 lol

silencer

Reaction score
i got pull over several months ago, what i did was take the radar detector off once i see the lights going off in my rear view mirrors :D. But later i found out the cop pulled me over for a broken headlight :confused:

okasu

Reaction score
Im not familiar w/ radar detectors but what is the autolock feature on em which I believe your not allowed to have it on if a cop pulls you over.... it automatically traces any cop radars through a 360* radius? Im lost about that haha...

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Dont feel bad C-Dubb. I got pulled over on this past monday. i thought i was gunna be late to a test i had to take. so yea i was speeding. just as i sped past Dorney Park (PA), the phucker came outta ice cream shop. i thought "naah he didnt see me." boy was i wrong. pulled me over n asked for the usual, came back, n told me he's giving me a ticket cuz i was doin 64.9 in a 45. NO COMPASSION!..he also said if i wasnt wearn a seat belt, i wouldve gotten a second ticket. Ironic thing is i was 10 mins early for the test! i feel ur pain son! $153.50 tha couldve went toward my eibach springs!

Back