Whats up guys im new here

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Well looks like i started to soon and forgot to intoduce myself. :mad:...Im Zack from Chattanooga, TN but stay in the Nashville area during the fall and spring at MTSU...I drive a 1998 Accord Sedan LX, Iv had my accord for about 3 years and love it. Iv been looking around this site for a few days and loved how much you guys are into your accords like i am so i decided to sign up.

The killer for my money when i got my accord was the payments and then my paintjob which was $1300, it was alot of money for paint but it needed some body work and the black paint is sup to be some what unique but you really cant tell unless u get up close to it lol. Anyways..Iv got a off brand off ebay cold air intake lol which isnt to bad, some fireball exhaust which you guys said i should get rid of and will be doing, oem style clear head lights, LED Tail lights, 15% tint ontop of 20% tint all the way around including the front windshield,M3 style turn marker side mirrors, Neuspeed Lower springs and 19" ADR Phantoms. Plan on getting a lip kit and already have tint for the LEDs just havent put it on.

I call myself going for more of a clean look but we will see-hope you like.

3yqv3as.jpg
400v3oo.jpg

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Welcome bro, nice looking ride. Which neuspeeds? Looks like the higher ones, which is the race I think. I think you should get the Apexi WS exhaust if you want a new one.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro... car looks clean.... we have a couple TN guys on here too, so u might wanna hit them up

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Quicksilvercord said:
Welcome bro, nice looking ride. Which neuspeeds? Looks like the higher ones, which is the race I think. I think you should get the Apexi WS exhaust if you want a new one.

They are the race ones>>>

xluben

Reaction score
lovin your car but your pics have all been pretty bad ;)

very clean looking, i'm hoping to keep mine looking clean.

i dunno about the 8.5% tint on the windshield, though :huh:

i'd like to see some close ups of the paint :)

i have a black accord with various small scratches, but i'd like to keep it black so $1000+ to have my car look 99% the same doesn't' seem worth it.

if ever did get it painted a was thinking of something like very dark grey with a bit of a metallic look.

btw, where'd you get the led tails, and how much did they run you?

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Yea my pictures are really bad sry..got a nice digital so i can get you guys some good shots :)

my bad my windshields only 20%..you should tint urs it looks really good on our black cars.

I feel you it was to much money for paint.My car had bad sun damage and hail damage. I took it to maaco first and they said they couldnt make it look better than the factory paint job that was still pretty good besides the roof and trunk. They told me to take it to a custom paint shop if i wanted better :(...but i think that dark grey would look sexy on ur car!

I got my leds off ebay $126.00+24.00shipping

Back