ReggieReggcg2's 2013 Audi S4

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Not sure if any of you guys remember me but i had a silver 2002 accord then in 2012 traded that in for a 2006 infiniti g35x after heavy modding of that i decided its time to grow up a bit and not spend so much on car parts themselves but to acquire a vehicle that meets some of my standards stock.

Long story short fast forward to today and i bring you this

2013 Audi S4 Phantom black pear effect
Has the

-7spd DSG Dual clutch Transmission
-Audi MMI
-Rear sports differential
-Carbon fiber interior inlays
-Audi Bang & Olufsen sound system
-3spoke flat bottom steering wheel
-Black leather seats with Black Alcantera accents
-ADS Suspension
-Audi Quattro
-3.0TFSI Supercharged

Originally i was going to get a 2013 infiniti q50 sport but after test driving this car i knew it was for me. So the mod process will be slow and mostly aesthetic things but i will post when things happen. Thanks for looking!

335b43718e3bf75c4e845de9110f3ece.jpg

af45cad6cf2bdf8fc6068e204051698d.jpg

6943b8f67ca9c6e4f961563e39b94500.jpg

70a0be21a0a9e8a17ba873bc3dac2a2d.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was just thinking about bumping your Infiniti G thread today to see if you had any updates haha.

The Audi is beautiful. For some reason I didn't realize these were S/C'd. Congrats!

Hobbit

Reaction score
very nice, i remember the orginal of these in the UK with monstrous V8 and they sounded EPIC, im guessing the charger is similar to the kompressors fitted to mercs and has a wonderful howl at ful tilt

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Haha thanks Chris i was going to do some crazy things to the G but i had an epiphany which made me want to change it up a bit.

Thanks James. I did trade in the infiniti for this car and i was planning on it but things changed and i decided to get a car with one from the factory haha

The RS4 has/had the v8 i believe and those things do sound something crazy. From the factory they tune the sound down alot in the engine bay but after my warranty is up im going to let it howl loud haha

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Once i get the paint corrected im sure it will shine Andy and You know once i get to a good spot with the car your the first one im calling up haha. Thanks for the compliments everyone!

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I have nothing to say about your car, so don't take this personally...

I used to be a Volkswagen technician, we always got boxes that said 'V.A.G.'

V-olkswagen A-udi G-roupe

I called it Vag, cause what else is broken once a month?

:p

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the pick up! I'm leaning towards a S4 or S5 in the future. One of my goals to reach!

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
congrats on the pick up! I'm leaning towards a S4 or S5 in the future. One of my goals to reach!

Thanks Lem. This was definitely one of my goals as well. Been looking at this car for a while now and was able to pick one up with the options i wanted. Hope you can own one too as this is a phenomenal vehicle

Back