Window Tint, Again!!!!

jonblizz

Reaction score
Ayite here's the story, i got aticket bout 6 months ago for my tint, the pig who pulled me over told me if i got the lighter tint that alows 75% of the light thru that i would not have to pay it , i complied didnt pay the fine .

Now this morning, im driving my regular route to work, and this pig pulls up behind me ,I'm tryna figure out why his bytch *** is following me , im going the speed limit , so i decide to stop because 9 out of 10 times they tryna pull u over for some dumb shyt. as soon as i stop he puts on his police lights. Im like ayite wtf. so he waddles his way to my door he says do u know y im pulling u over . i said nah , i know its not for speeding cause my radar didnt go off, so u tell me! He was like you are not allowed to have your windows tinted in pa , im like u dont know what u are talking about, i got a ticket b4 regarding this , i took care of it as i was instructed to do . he was like you windshield is already rated at70% i was like i was not told anything bout my front windshield being a problem , they told me bout my front sides being dark and i took care of that, so what are u talkin bout, so he was like youre tryna be a smart ***, I said no im teling u what I was told. He's like well we work different around here , I was like look u making me late for work if u gonna write the ticket write it and ill see you in court b\c there is no way im paying it or taking my tint off.
so he writes this Dumb *** ticket, but u know he f'ed up,
he didnt test my windows with the tester
and he think i dont work in this neighbor hood so there's no way we'll be going to court , ill just pay the ticket and be done with it, man does he have another thing coming,
i know im right but am unsure of how to defend myself when I go to court, can u guys help a brotha out !!!!!

Last edited:

okasu

Reaction score
damn yo that blows... phuccing pigs... OINK OINK B*tch!!!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
man, i hate it when cops harress import owners.. look luck taking him down....

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
My only advice is to find out what the stat law is EXACTLY.
If it says you can have (blank blank) tinted then fine. If it says you cannot, then fine. If is says "THIS" is allowed but to a certain point/degree then fine. But first fine out what the state law is. Then you'll know how to proceed
There was a link on the old about specific states and their tint laws. I'll see if I can find it.

But don't feel bad though. I just got a ticket Saturday for having my front windows tinted. He said those famous words..."Do you know why I pulled you over" I said no. He said you have a lot of equipment infractions. Everything he brought up, I had a a response/answer for. He said you exhaust is not stock, I said no but it is 50 state legal. I showed him the receipt for the shop that installed it. He says ok, these front monitors are not legal, I said technically, there's only one monitor that's visible, and that's for my GPS. he said "what's that? I smirked and said do you know what navigation is...he replied ok. Then he said, the license plate frame is illegal, I said well, dealerships put theirs on there for advertisement, me blurted BUT IT'S STILL ILLEGAL. Then he said sit tight. I sat there looking at him through the rearview camera, then he came back with a ticket for the front tints. $45.
What the hell, I'll just pay it and leave it at that.....

***EDIT***
Here's the link

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i remember reading the tint laws that someone posted up a while ago, and since i used to live in PA i was curious, and so i looked, and i think it said on any car after 98 no tint was allowed. dont quote me tho, i think BN posted the link above.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Oh well, just paid my ticket for the tint on the windows.
Friggin $56 :mad:

tint5cp.jpg

ryon527

Reaction score
I guess I'm gonna get a lot of 54 dollar tickets in the spring..oh well. I'm gonna get pulled over for tinted tails too once I get them on.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i wanna get my fronts done at 35%. my rear is 2.5%, and i also have some 2.5% tint laying around, and i have a lot of it left, haha, depending on how much, i may try to do my fronts on my own at 2.5% hahahaha. i know its a deffinate ticket, and i know im just gonna rip it off, but id love to see what its like, haha.

Back