help me cut some fat

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Im in trouble guys. Im gettin kinda fat around the edges. I want some of yalls opinions to remove this excess fat. So any and all input/comments/ ideas will be welcomed and thanked. if you have a name of a better part or a link, that would be an even better

guages: AutoMeter Nexus guages including EGT, Oil PSI and Control Unit.
Price: 648.68 + shipping... for 2 guages and a control unit
Why i like it: Red or white illumination; black face; top of the line
What else im lookin at: Autometer Sport-Comp II

BOV: HKS SSQV
Price: 219.30 + shipping
Why i like it: different type of BOV then all others
What else im lookin at: iono

T mani: Custom Ram Horn Stainless Steel Manifold
Price: 700.00
Why i like it: Equal length; SS; Best manifold design
What else im lookin at: Mild steel

HELP ME GUYS.... IM FAT

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Greddy BOV would be cheaper, and it works well imo... ram horn manifold is good, but u gotta replace ur radiator to a smaller one for the manifold to fit nicely (u're lucky if u can get it to fit with the OEM radiator)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
just get cheaper autometer gauges. they may not look as cool, but function over form.

everyone and their mom has an ssqv lol. look into a tuboxs rfl (really f'in loud) :D

why not just get a cast manifold? yeah, theyre heavy and ugly, but realistically you wont see many benefits from an equal length manifold on the street. my buddies 12.1 second gsx runs a cast manifold...and its his DD (not during the winter...aem ems doesnt like cold weather :( ). his turbo is maxed, but he has to change his manifold when he upgrades to a gt35r (from his big 20g).

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
custom ram horn ftw....

and ryan, ill be running a gt30r and im having an equal length manifold, no if's ands or buts.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I hate the SSQV. I've yet to hear a BOV that sounded better than the Greddy Type-S.

i dont care really abt the sound. but the WAY the ssqv works is the reason i want to buy it, better for 15+ psi cars

Back