My Winterization 2005

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hehehe, hope you guys enjoy the pics, haha. i was a little bored, and my friends and i thought it would be pretty funny if i actually did this, and no one thought i would, but then i did, haha.
FrontWheel.jpg

DriversSideView.jpg

the front looks like it has a huge wheel gap, and in fact, it does. not just cuz my car is still stock height, but cuz i have a 60 series sidewall on there too, haha, cheep tires cuz i needed them. but i want to get some winter tire for the front soon, and ill get the stock 65 sidewall.

ryon527

Reaction score
wtf are you smokin haha you'll be on ricecop.com.. you'll see

okasu

Reaction score
lol your crazy andy, I told you I knew what it was! For a second I thought it was a boot on your car... im like wtf.. he got his car fixed but now cops locked his sh*t up... hahahahaha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, yes, thats the little winter project thing ive been keeping secret. but i also still have my tail light project that i want to finish next, but first im gonna hook up my sub in my car, i just gotta buy an inline fuse upgrade and then im good to go. then ill buy a set of lights, paint the one i need to, and then look all sweet, haha.

Back