HzEmall accord

klee

Reaction score
I love the fact that he kept it really clean, hidden, and the use of the trunk space. I'm not diggin' on the rock wall like dash kit but it works for him so that's fine. The guy has talent!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
is there like a place that sells those chrome rings that go around the gauges? i really like the look of that, and thats prolly the only thing id do to my faces, haha, and i would actuly not mind taking out my cluster for that, haha. it looks nice. taking out the cluster for me now is such a hassel, since i got the gauges in, haha.

ryon527

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
is there like a place that sells those chrome rings that go around the gauges? i really like the look of that, and thats prolly the only thing id do to my faces, haha, and i would actuly not mind taking out my cluster for that, haha. it looks nice. taking out the cluster for me now is such a hassel, since i got the gauges in, haha.

ebay. i emailed him about that and thats the only place I could find it. be prepared it was a pita because i ran into problems with the other ends of the needles (black plastic parts) hitting the chrome rings. I had to dremel off a little bit on the mph one and the temp. My mph one would get stuck at like 65 and not move. I was at a stop and the needle was still stuck at 65.

Hammer03

Reaction score
he's been trying to sell that FOREVER. wow. it looks sweet though.

Back