Jon's FRS

kn0x47

Reaction score
2013 6spd Raven (black metallic pearl) Scion FRS bought 9/23 with 42,000 miles.

Interior
REAL Japan 3P red carbon fiber/ Nappa leather steering wheel
2014 factory Pioneer stereo
OEM LHD center arm rest
BRZ E-Brake
Weathertech digital floor mats
OEM Audio+ sound system

Exterior
HID kit
switchbacks
Morimoto XB led type-s fog lights
Five:AD front lip and spoiler
Toyota gloss black emblems
GCS door hinge covers
Subaru door bolt head covers
Subaru carpeted trunk liner
*Chargespeed LED mirror covers
Rexspeed blue/polarized/heated side mirrors
Valenti tail lights
Rallybacker V1 rear diffusor
Rallybacker V2 widebody kit
*BRZ headlights

Engine Bay
Nameless Performance red alternator/AC compressor covers
Cusco strut bar with brake master cylinder brace
86speed hood struts V2
*Password:JDM cooling plate/ engine bay covers

Under carriage
Cusco rear differential brace
JDM Underpanels

Suspension/wheels
Airlift struts/3P management
Rotiform VDA: 18x9.5-10, 18x10.5-35
Velox motorsports/Verus engineering rear LCA, blue

*items that need install

PHOTOS:

Scion FR-S by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Scion FR-S by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

New photo
24210421_10100922731007092_3404593456190612716_o.jpg

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Jeeeez you don't waste any time lol car looks killer how does it stand up against accord speed wise your v6 right?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Just looked up the rest of that lip kit, very clean and streamlined. Follows the lines of the car and looks like it belongs there, gonna look good. That steering wheel is cool, nice that it fits the factory airbag. Never heard of a 4th brakelight, gonna look that up haha.

Something else I'd add to the list...clearbra that front end.

Jeeeez you don't waste any time lol car looks killer how does it stand up against accord speed wise your v6 right?

He's I4 and the Accord has 50 less HP, but it makes about the same torque at 1700 RPM's lower. But the FRS is 200+ pounds lighter and RWD. But it can't be ignored that the Accord is 17 years old and performance does deteriorate a little over time.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Never heard of a 4th brakelight, gonna look that up haha.

a lot of the frs/brz crowd refer to the red triangle between the reverse lights as a 4th brake light, and they set it up that way too. it's actually a rear fog, but fuck it, right? :lawl: i set mine up as a rear fog...so it doesn't change in brightness when the brakes are applied, it's just constant bright it's on. the kit i used had the option to set it up the brake light way, but i'd rather it be what it is from factory.

and that kit is nice, my car had the front and rear lips of that kit, i'm not sure on the sides because it looks like sides were never mounted on my car. that kit is discontinued now though...hope i'll never need a replacement for the lip spoiler...the 5ad one is the only one i like haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^there is a highmount LED brakelight which is the 3rd brakelight, right? If so then yeah it makes more sense to have that triangle as a rear fog...no need for 4 sets of brakelights haha.

Did the seller take the front/rear lips off before he sold the car to you? I'm surprised there are already discontinued parts for such a new car.

kn0x47

Reaction score
nah my accord is a 4cyl 5spd so the extra power is definitely noticeable. plus the car is a lot more fun anyways

a lot of the frs/brz crowd refer to the red triangle between the reverse lights as a 4th brake light, and they set it up that way too. it's actually a rear fog, but fuck it, right? :lawl: i set mine up as a rear fog...so it doesn't change in brightness when the brakes are applied, it's just constant bright it's on. the kit i used had the option to set it up the brake light way, but i'd rather it be what it is from factory.

and that kit is nice, my car had the front and rear lips of that kit, i'm not sure on the sides because it looks like sides were never mounted on my car. that kit is discontinued now though...hope i'll never need a replacement for the lip spoiler...the 5ad one is the only one i like haha.
3d carbon bought the molds for the kit from five axis and they still make them and sell each part individually. that's what i ordered and fitment is perfect. I've heard the sideskirts start to sag over time tho. i'll probably put them on for a while but i'm keeping at eye open for the RS1 side skirts

^there is a highmount LED brakelight which is the 3rd brakelight, right? If so then yeah it makes more sense to have that triangle as a rear fog...no need for 4 sets of brakelights haha.

Did the seller take the front/rear lips off before he sold the car to you? I'm surprised there are already discontinued parts for such a new car.
the 3rd brakelight is at the bottom of the rear window. there's an aftermarket version to move it to the top of the window.
the kit was discontinued because of the cheap replicas that were being made. when the frs first came out you could actually order it through scion

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
3d carbon bought the molds for the kit from five axis and they still make them and sell each part individually. that's what i ordered and fitment is perfect. I've heard the sideskirts start to sag over time tho. i'll probably put them on for a while but i'm keeping at eye open for the RS1 side skirts

ah, i didn't know that...but good to know for just in case haha. i didn't know you used to be able to get the kit through the dealer either, that's pretty cool. i bet that's what my frs' previous owner did.

Andy has a new frs buddy in here now??? :lawl:

it's a takeover :ehcapt:

Back