3/10/07 the 6thgen.305. Meet for March..

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Well its about that time for our March meet. Post ur name if you're able to go. Hopefully its around 3 pm since peter gets out at that time!

1. Ray aka The Kid
2. Willie (White TL)

Last edited:

6THGEN_AI4

I'm Down bitshes but I won't be dropped by that time:( .
Lets wait a bit more + some Idiot hit my rear corner bumper again:furious: , I was @ shool this morning and now I notice a scratch on the same spot other stupid crashed my car before. I'm so pissed off right now, here in Miami ppl can't drive, can't park, ......... Damn now I have to repaint my bumper.

6THGEN_AI4

Did you guys picked the location already????????????

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Peter mentioned the beach to me. Is this the plan? I'll be doing a little market research at an event on Key Biscayne until about 4, but i'd down to meet up after that. Just let me know where.
And don't feel too bad, Andy; you'll get to see what Miami drivers can do to a car once you check my poor ride out. Bastards.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Lol "/. Yeah guys we'll meet up somewhere then ride to the beach . Port of Miami :D. Andy get back to me if ur gonna be able to make it.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Woot score! Then we'll meet somewhere @ 3 then head down to the port of miami and meet with the U there. :D

6THGEN_AI4

I don't think Peter finish at 3pm, let me text mes. him to see wassuppp.

6THGEN_AI4

Well bitsheeessss I'll be at my GF call me whenever you are ready.

Back