Introduction

rwong410

Reaction score
So, I've been here for a while and haven't actually looked into the General Chat section until recently and noticed this whole "Introduce Yourself" section so here goes.....

I'm Ray originally from LA but attending Davis for school. About to graduate this summer and going to be trying to look for work. I drive a 2001 Accord Sedan Auto. So far, I've put in an AEM SRI along with Tokico HP struts and Eibach Sportline springs. I want to add a lip kit but my driveway back home is way too steep and sometimes I scratch when I enter so for now that's out of the question. Looking to buy some TYC headlights and well an 6000K HID kit. I'm considering getting some headers and an exhaust but unsure about whether or not it would be a good investment. I know next to nothing about cars and I'm definitely here to learn and thanks to a lot of the members here I have learned a lot (unlike those at Honda-Acura.net who are intolerant of n00bs like me).

Thanks for reading

cg6boi

Reaction score
welcome to the board although you have been here for a while havent you haha, your only like 20 minutes away from me im in sacramento

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
welcome...were the opposite of h-t. all i can say is lets see some piccccssss...

Back