InFaRed's Ride!!!! (56K)

InFaReD

Reaction score
Well here are some of the mod's that I have done:

IN=

I took out the old Kenwood Headunit and put in a Pioneer A-VIC N3
Navi,DVD,CD,Mp3,CDrom,CDR,Sirrus,XM,Live TV,Live Traffic,IPOD hookup,Voice Activate and Rear View Camara.

Sony 1200W Bridgeable 2-Channel MOSFET Amplifier with Variable Low-Pass Crossover
Model: XM2002GTR

TS-A6991R = Rear panel.
6" x 9" 5-Way Speaker with 460 Watts Max. Power
80 Watts Nominal Power
3/4" and 1/2" Dome Supertweeter
Composite IMPP Cone Woofer Using Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber.

TS-A1681R = In the doors.
6½" 4-Way Speaker with 260 Watts Max. Power
30 Watts Nominal Power
1-3/16" PEi Balanced Dome Tweeter
Metallic Silver IMPP Composite Cone Woofer.

CD-VC1
Voice Command Pack for AVIC-N3
Includes Voice Recognition Microphone and Steering Wheel Remote
Control Navigation, Audio/Video, and Voice Control functions.

CD-IB100II
iPod® Interface Adapter for Pioneer Headunits
Control your iPod from Pioneer headunit
Easy, Intuitive Operation
Text Information Displays on Screen.

2 12" MTX Thunder 5500' Subs
QLH-12D125 Sub box.

Alphasonik PTZ25S Pure Silk Dome Tweeter-25mm.

OUT =

AEM
Cold Air Induction System
Cold Air Intake; Silver;
Part #: 21-415C

Black Widow Body Kit.

ADR 18" Rims With Hankook Tire's

OBX R Racing Headers 421

Catback Duel Exsaust With Pilot Mufflers.

Buell Air Horns.

TYC Projectors on the front.
TYC Elegante in the rear 2006 Edition

Last edited:

cg6boi

Reaction score
overall nice car well put together, hows the obx werkin for you ive heard nothing but horror stories about their headers.....and def not feelin the painted drums in the rear, but like i said nice car bro

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i understand the suspension seeing, how i live in nY also, but take one for the team and slam the bitch :)

InFaReD

Reaction score
As for the OBX headers... they are fine... I got nothing bad to say about them.. the rear drums are being painted black real soon... and as for droping the ride... its not going to happen... I cross the Triboro all the time and it sucks... when it snows in NY... The plows just rip up all the patchs in the roads and NY has ALOT of patchs... so right now we have pot holes every where... last week I had to but 2 new tiers and a rim cause I hit a pot hole over by 161 where there is a major rebuild cause of the new yankee stadium... $600 in damages... so wont drop it... AND as for and_one not feeling my rims... funny cause the ones on that car in you AV look just like mine...Hmmmmmmm

dynasty

Reaction score
i actually like those wheels. that might be my first wheels i like that is chrome. you just need to drop that thing badly! other than that, it looks kinda rice somehow. maybe the chrome doesn't go along with the bodykit so i would lose the bodykit.

and_one

Reaction score
InFaReD said:
... AND as for and_one not feeling my rims... funny cause the ones on that car in you AV look just like mine...Hmmmmmmm

didnt mean no disrespect...as far as the rims on my AV...its the same rims as on my sig just cleaned up real nice...they are Rota Subzeros....however just the chrome doesnt fit the whole car look...but like i said no disrespect and to each's own :peace:

patofdzb

Reaction score
nice car.. it would look nicer with a drop, but i understand.. i live in monterrey mexico, and we have potholes here too... and paying 600 for that.. is a no no.. nice car

Back