Sorry the site was retarded earlier

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Sorry the site wasn't responding earlier today. I was having trouble even connecting, so I'm assuming you guys all had the same problem. That happens every now and then because we are on a shared hosting plan, meaning that we share a server with other domains / account holders. Advantage is affordable hosting, downside is if some jackass starts hogging bandwith all the sudden, then for a few hours everyone else on the server with him gets the problems that happened earlier until my host catches on and moves that site to a new server.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
well it's still being retarded (at least for me) so i sent them off an email and submitted a support ticket. sorry for the PITA everyone

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Wildman said:
well it's still being retarded (at least for me) so i sent them off an email and submitted a support ticket. sorry for the PITA everyone

Yeah, looks like it's still going on.

I haven't been able to post in 3 days.
It's like a crack head going cold turkey :(

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
^^ haha

they said they've already started moving sites to different servers to improve performance. it's running great for me right now, so maybe we're all set

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i wasnt able to get on ever yesterday, then most of today. and about a crack head going cold turkey, well, haha, ive just done that twice. first it was my comp, haha, now the actual site, haha, whats next, the whole internet? :p

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
thanks, didn't know it freezed, i'll ask about it. has anyone else had random slow loading times or even timeouts sporadically over the last week or so? I'm trying to sort it out with the hosting company but need to know if its a problem for everyone or just ISP related because the host hasn't been able to duplicate the problem yet.

Back