LED Tail light on Coupe

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Here is a set of leds from ebay..not the best looking but they are leds =/..you could custimize them, spray tint them red or somethin>>good Luck!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Damn, i might actually buy those and get some transparent red. I could never rock them as is but i would bet they would look very good with red tint. I like how they don't have straight circle leds.

As for making them, you need to bascially make a circuit board, cut it to the shape of the taillight and throw led's in there. Then wire it up. Really that's all you have to do, but not so simple to make obviously.

What alot of people used to do before the led craze really caught on, before oem led tailights really was take lights off of semi's and hack them up and put them in their stock tails. I don't know how well it would work on an accord since it's small but it's an easy way since they are already 12 volts.

Realize if you DIY, you need a clear lens. Well, it can be tinted but if it has any sort of diffusors, like stock tails, it's just going to look like a bright stock tailight.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
LED coupe tailights would look nice... just not those. haha
i think if it was red instead of clear it would look better.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
PROJECT H said:
LED coupe tailights would look nice... just not those. haha
i think if it was red instead of clear it would look better.
$3 and some testors transparent red paint and they are instant red.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
ic ic...might be a good DIY 2 do...
i just think the design looks wierd. (the one from ebay)
^plus wouldnt u have 2 get new center tailights since the LED/clear corners wouldnt match?

i like the ones from the video tho! r they custom?

Sinful

Reaction score
Yes they are custom. I think its pretty crazy how people can actually make those themselves. That would be an awesome DIY to paint those tails... i may do it, but not right now because im spending all my money on my drop:)

zitro_pr

Reaction score
Who of we can try or makes those Led tail lights (Accord Coupe ) for the sale to interested people .LEt me know guys!!!!

Back