k3nnex

Reaction score
k3nnex’s 1998 Honda Accord LX

Engine / Performance:
STOCK!

Body:
STOCK!

Suspension:
Omni Power street coilovers (03/16/07@120k miles)
17" Buddy Club P1 (4/13/07@121k miles)

Interior:
Stewie Griffin on the cracked windshield

Cosmetic:
eBay Window Visors (3/30/07@120k miles)
Debadged Accord LX emblem
Techone 6000k HIDs (3/10/07@122k miles)

My plan…
Red/clear taillights, navigator or DVD and I guess that’s about it.

Special thanks to….
-Members of 6thgenaccord for helping me in this thread
-IAPdirect.com for being stupid fast, I ordered on Feb 14th, came the 15th and I got I was able to install it on the 16th. AND on top of that, no tax or shipping!
-And of course... my friends, without them I wouldn't have been able to make good purchasing decisions nor would I have been able to do any installations. And for giving me a free clutch lock to protect my car.

IMG_0212.jpg

More... More.... more….. more……

When it was still a wee lad

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
A bit too low for me but nice man. SHould look great with some wheels. Maybe find some stock alloys to hold you over?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks good man. im loving the slammed look, haha. i drove around like that with my 17s once for a week, haha, it was too low for around here.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
great start man...you'll find you will need high offset(+50) wheels to keep them from rubbing...i had mine down that far and the car was undriveable on my rims 18x7.5 +42....lol whatever i tried and it still does it but only on certain inclines...maybe you could get some 16x7 +40-45 to keep them tucked and get a bit of a lip...you would need to mod the fenders in the rear and run negative camber but that's what it's all about so....

theskytraveler

Reaction score
Omni Power Coil overs are on my list!! that's for sure. Is this 4" slammed all the way all sides?

I'm probably going to see how low I'll go after my 18's are on in a few months

Looks good!!

peace,

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
theskytraveler said:
Omni Power Coil overs are on my list!! that's for sure. Is this 4" slammed all the way all sides?

I'm probably going to see how low I'll go after my 18's are on in a few months

Looks good!!

peace,

i have lots of room left to go down on my Omni's...but yes it's ~4" on all sides..yours looks lower in the front than mine....dunno about the rear it may be the same as mine...but i had to raise the front for my rims

Back