For you college ppl

Neight

Reaction score
So guys, that are in college, what are your majors?
Me, I am majoring in animation, I plan to become an animator and work for a big studio.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
wow, i took animation this year, as part of my multimedia major. its only 1 year, but i think im gonna do 2 years of graphic design after. im thinking of becomeing some sort of advertising guy, like designing adds you see in magazines and whatnot, who knows. also, disney got rid of all its hand drawn animation, and its going all CGI now, just a little animation fact for ya that i picked up this year from the teacher, haha.

Neight

Reaction score
yep, and that is what san Jsoe State is known for, hand drawing" traditional" animation, a lot of people from our school get jobs at : Pixar, Ea Sports and Dream Works and Warner Bros.

Neight

Reaction score
nice, my lil bro is at UOP doing pre-pharm hoping to be a pharmacist at the local wal-greens or Longs Drugs.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i have lots ofrespect for animation peeps... tht **** is difficult! my undergrad was management major, now doing my MBA... will be done in june 06 :D

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
currently a political science major, but having trouble with a few classes so i might switch to psychology or something. haven't decided yet

cdubb77

Reaction score
Well, I graduated back in 2001 with a Bachelors in Information Systems but yet I'm currently a Case Manager for the law firm Jacoby & Meyers. :rolleyes: :D

Back