Ahhhh!!!! @!#$^@##$#@

klee

Reaction score
F^CK!!!! This is the second year in the row that my account number has been stolen. What a time for some f#cker to steal my sh#t. In a span of a few hours some a-hole spent 2500 from my account. Since it's f'ing washington mutual it's going to take days to get my money back. !#$!%! a-holes! I'm fortunate that the majority of my cash is in another account. Pisses me off that law enforcement is so lathargic in these situations. On top of that, punishment is not stiff enough. Sh@t I could seriously hurt this b#itch right now.

Edit: I contacted the Target where my card was used hours ago. The manager of security was nice enough to check my transaction and even saved several clear video feeds of the fools that jacked my money.

Last edited:

Muyo

Reaction score
those kind of people need to be immediately shot

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Muyo said:
those kind of people need to be immediately shot
agreed.

seriously tho, man, that sucks, thats just about as bad as having your **** being broken into and all your stuff stolen, i would guess.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
that sucks man.

its scary how easy it is to get that kind of info nowadays though. i've been on a forum in the past where people openly sold credit card numbers in batches for a couple hundred bucks

klee

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
How'd he access your account? Lost your card?

Never lost the card. I havet he card and wallet on me. Apparently someone must of sold my number and that number was programmed on an American Express card. I filed a police report and the detective I talked to and the security manager at the local Target verified a suspect using this card on video CCTV with an alias of James Smith. This is the second time this has happened to me and let me tell you I have learned a ton about loop holes in the law that allows these fools to get away.

The key problem is time. By the time the items are purchased, the time it takes to obtain a statement from the bank, the time it takes for the purchases to post to your account, and finally the time it takes to submit a report to the police department, the suspect is probably long gone. What really pisses me off is if the purchases were made in seperate cities you must file seperate police reports with each city. I can tell you right now that not all police departments are friendly and most do no assist you in filing a report. I was fortunate that the majority of the purchases were in one city and the police department was VERY helpful at submitting a case even though I didn't have the bank statements on hand, a bit difficult to do on a Sunday of all freakin' days.

So yeah, it's similar to what happened to Sketch. The feeling of being violated comes to mind. These people get away with it because of the lathargic nature of the government, state, and local levels to punish these jokers. By the time all these parties get together and think, "Oh damn, yeah this guy really does have a case, the person is gone."

Wildman, yes, I have seen the same as well on other forums. Frankly, they should be reported. People like this should get anal raped with a splintered telephone pole with the rusty nails from old garage sale postings.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
klee said:
People like this should get anal raped with a splintered telephone pole with the rusty nails from old garage sale postings.

i cant believe you forgot to add "with barbs" to all of that, so not only is it very hard to take all of that stuff out of someones ***, but its hurts like a mother f*cker, haha.

klee

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i cant believe you forgot to add "with barbs" to all of that, so not only is it very hard to take all of that stuff out of someones ***, but its hurts like a mother f*cker, haha.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Back