Coilover ride

Sonnick

Reaction score
I got the link from this site for Apexi WS for $479, awesome price. Only question I have is what do you mean when you say the ride is "soft" hard i would assume would mean bumpy and uncomfortable, so wouldnt soft be ideal?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
some people like a little stiffer ride. a softer ride will dive more going into turns, a harder ride will be less comfortable

klee

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
I got the link from this site for Apexi WS for $479, awesome price. Only question I have is what do you mean when you say the ride is "soft" hard i would assume would mean bumpy and uncomfortable, so wouldnt soft be ideal?

I can't remember, do the Apexi WS have adjustable struts as well or only ride height?

NINaudio

Reaction score
As far as I remember, the WS's don't have adjustable shocks.

jdmgear

Reaction score
I thought that the WS were discontinued. If you found some available could you share your info. Thanks bro

theaccordian

Reaction score
jdmgear said:
I thought that the WS were discontinued. If you found some available could you share your info. Thanks bro

They are and I think the link he was talking about was thise one: http://racerwheel.com/a71-246kh016.html

I ordered from this website and they said that they had no more in stock and they were on backorder. I was like theyre discontinued, good luck gettting some

skabone

Reaction score
you cannot adjust the dampening on the apex coilovers. thats a steal if you picked them up for that price. I know a few 6th gen guys that have them and they are great. just a step below Tein SS coilovers. great bang for your buck. do you have a link to that site?

Back