my typical 4rd accord

boostedf23

Reaction score
Hey, im not exactly new here but i jus wanted say hi to everyone :peace: anyways here are some pix of my typical silver 4rd sedan. :rofl:

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

turbo2.jpg

Last edited:

naoandlata

Reaction score
Welcome to board. I see its a sleeper. What size turbo are you running? t3/t4?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
From what I understand it's not a good idea to paint an intercooler..I think you'd want to anodize just the fins and casing?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
From what I understand it's not a good idea to paint an intercooler..I think you'd want to anodize just the fins and casing?

ordinary black paint will attract heat to the IC, which defeats the purpose of having a IC in the first place (in the worst case scenario of course) they do sell special black paint tht let's heat go in and out like normal and not attract heat

and tim, stop harrassing ppl for photoshoots man :rofl:

boostedf23

Reaction score
turbocayenne said:
are u in OC??? where at?? we should meet up sometimes and photoshoot ha..ha..

I'm near the fountain valley area

Thanks for all the comments guys. im debating whether i should sell it or not because i want some extra cast to buy a s2k :) my original plan was to go all out on the accord: built motor, ob2-ob1, and boost the crap out of it. but it turns out that building an f23 isn't that easy. anyways the money kept on adding up and my dream was to have a s2k. so i figure i should stop now because boost is ADDICTING :D

Back