New to the forums (obviously)

RedlineAccord

Reaction score
Whats goin on everyone? I own a silver 01 accord coupe 4 cylinder and I'm part of a Jersey club me and my friends have started called Redline Performance. I have dumped a lot of money into this accord, and I love the car. Hopefully get to learn something new from the forums and teach a few people some things as well. As of now, I haven't focused on any specific aspect of the car. I have a nice system in it (I'm big into car audio, and build my own boxes and do my own installs if anyone is interested), some light engine mods (AEM SRI, invidia exhaust, Megan Racing headers/test pipe, new plugs/wires), and a few exterior mods (Wings West body kit, spyder II hood, Motegi 17" FF7 rims with hankook ventus HRII tires). The list is a lot longer than that but I'll spare you the details. Actually just got the car dyno'd recently at Redline Performance's annual dyno day which we held at Crazy Horse Racing in South Amboy, NJ. Put out a whopping 139.3 horsepower and 132 torque if i rremember correctly. About a 15 hp gain from 124 hp with adding the headers and test pipe. I'll take it :p

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome :beer: post pix, cos it sounds nice from ur description so far

RedlineAccord

Reaction score
A few guys have probably seen it before in the tri-state area. I know blackknight has thats for sure.

Here are some pics:

Picture004.jpg

Picture8149.jpg

Old shot of some club cars:

Picture046.jpg

My car next to our club's s2000, which is now turbocharged running around 10 psi, 360 rwhp =)

Picture001.jpg

Here is my 15" inch subwoofer in the old box and the new box I built for it. It is all installed now. Looks nice with a big blue neon on the back side of the trunk illuminating it all.

Picture016.jpg

Back