2nd Annual Tennessee Meet...May 26th!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
TNmeet07copy.jpg

Ok well we have voted and decided that the 2nd annual meet shall be in Chattanooga, TN

The date is May 26, which is a Saturday..A set time and place is still under discussion..But more then likely we will be meeting around 2-3 and cruise...after this eat then take pictures once the sun goes down some..

We plan to have a very good turnout and hope everybody from the surrounding states will think about coming..The scenery in Chattanooga is great, so the pictures should turn out very good...Both Dinzdale and I are planning to take some good pictures, so if you want to have some quality pictures come join us.

Once a date is set I will post it up and try and get directions posted also..When it gets close i will send pms out to remind everybody about it and if anybody needs help will pass out numbers...THANKS!!!

Dinzdale and Me are in charge of it pretty much.

I know from the Southeast thread we had tons of people interested...a few from North Carolina i believe...so don't be afraid we don't bite, come join us

Directions

Attending
1. 00Accord4cyl (Coordinator)
2. Dinzdale40 (Coordinator)
3. a99blackaccord (V6P)
4. 99vtecaccord
5. ktz_04
6. deaddoc (V6P)
7. Broken Angel (V6P)
8. CasoNLane
9. Lxcord (V6P)
10. Wesmac
11. Shawn
12. DJTOON
13. Slyjdm (and friend on bike) (Tennspeed.net)
14. Corey

Maybe:
1. Badgertype
2. Optical Toxin (Accordtuner)
3. hazeaccord (Accordtuner)

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
BUMP....where are the rest of the guys on here....come on!!!! I know we have almost 2 months but lets go

CasoNLane

Reaction score
It will b my 1st meet for Accords, so you can count me in.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
roughly 11 attending and 1 maybe... :D i am liking the pace guys...keep them coming

Remember you will get high quality pictures since dinz will be there

Back