Parts, parts, parts

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
If you are like me. You have only been able to find bolt-ons for the F23. Well that is until recently. I found two sites. www.raceeng.com and www.f22parts.com. Raceeng has low compression pistons and crower rods also. F22parts recently told me after Christmas they will post stuff for the F23. Intakes, throttle bodies, and various other parts. Just in case anyone was lookin for parts.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
Although I am having trouble finding race valves, retainers, and titanium springs. Also there is another site that claims to have stuff for the F23. Although it isnt posted on their pages. WWW.honda-performance.com. You will have to email them and ask them what. Because like I said it isnt posted. If anyone knows any other sites with F23 parts please let me know. And Im not talking about bolt-ons. I have every bolt on you can get for an Accord. Also I am selling a SAFC. Anyone interested let me know.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
Air Fuel controller. A piggy back system to help make sure your A/F ration is correct. Helps adjust fuel curves. Needed for boosted cars I you arent going with a Hondata. I am going with a Hondata S300. So I dont need my SAFC anymore.

Back