Acrod's Back!

acrod99

Reaction score
After all the turbo troubles, my car's back to n/a for the time being. She's still got A LOT of pressure in the valve cover, but i finally got it towed to my house in NH. My friend's pop was about to tow it himself if i didn't move it outta his yard soon, so we got AAA to tow it for free (fukkin sweet!). These are some snashots of the acrod's current condition-half frozen and without a front bumper (for towing-it scraped subframe up the flatbed!). I plan to work on it here some, but i've got a shortage of tools and know-how, so we'll see how much i get done. Enjoy the pics, lemme know what y'all think...

Twobit

Reaction score
nice, what wheels r those? and how much are you dropped?

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
^^Wheels are 18" Enkei RSV's, and i'm dropped like 2" or so. And no-i decided not to sell it YET-i gotta get it running, and i want to show it some more, so i'm keepin it another year and doing a few more minor mods to get it ready. Also by next year the prices of WRXs will have gone down more ;)

Twobit

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Also by next year the prices of WRXs will have gone down more ;)

Same with EVO's, whenever that covept wagon comes out...atleast I think :eek:

Av6916

Reaction score
your car is like my twin if you put the bumper on haha, look's good. To bad i'm not going to get sideskirts or rear lip, or else it would look more alike lol. Keep it up :).

acrod99

Reaction score
Av6916 said:
your car is like my twin if you put the bumper on haha, look's good. To bad i'm not going to get sideskirts or rear lip, or else it would look more alike lol. Keep it up :).
Pics?

Back