How low?

Twobit

Reaction score
Alright guys, I just got my ksport 36-way dampening suspension kit, and was wondering how low you think I should go. I got the eibach sportlines(2" drop) right now but it doesn't seem to please me all too much. I was thinkin like 2.5-3 but Im not really sure. Lemme know what you guys think and if you have anywhere between 2.5-3 send up some pics. Thanks guys

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Completely dropped on Tanabe's: 1.5 finger gap, no rub. Old pic BTW.

100_0121.jpg

Honestly, wouldn't go any lower than 2.5'' otherwise you'll scrape on everything, have no suspension travel, and bottom out - a lot. Trust me these are all not what you want to happen. Do like 2.25" stiffen it up, put a lip kit on if you havent already and call it a day.

jdmgear

Reaction score
Twobit you have the Sportlines and you mentioned in another post that you had some camber issues. Was it the front or the rear? Also since you have a new suspension setup are you going to sell your sportlines?

da mayor

Reaction score
i have the neuspeed race springs and i hate the drop because it's not even low enough. the rear sits lower than the front -- i'm definitely swapping out to coilovers!

cdubb77

Reaction score
da mayor said:
i have the neuspeed race springs and i hate the drop because it's not even low enough. the rear sits lower than the front -- i'm definitely swapping out to coilovers!

What's up fellow Nyer. I have the same Neuspeed springs on KYB shocks and mine sag in the back too. :mad:

99VtecAccord

Reaction score
I have sportlines w/ tokico blues.. and i'm pretty happy with it. 1.5 finger gap in the front / 1 in the rear.. with 19"s

cdubb77

Reaction score
99VtecAccord said:
I have sportlines w/ tokico blues.. and i'm pretty happy with it. 1.5 finger gap in the front / 1 in the rear.. with 19"s

Welcome to the board. Pics?

Back