Flaws!!!!!!!!!!!!

justvtec

Reaction score
Now i know that ours cars are not perfect in the way that we want to doso what i want to know is. What are the flaws on ur car and if u want you can also post a pica

Mine are little dings here and there, light clock doesnt work,passenger side lock dosent work have to do it manually :( , i cant use my cruise control when i have my headlights on, Headlight housing stick out just a tiny bit, hahahaha i dont have the key to my trunk, 2 little cracks on my tail lights

Last edited:

Muyo

Reaction score
The Automatic Transmission, but isnt this true for pretty much every automatic Honda out there? hahaha

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
some dings, and my broken distributor :( other flaws are a secret.. i would have to kill u if i told u :p

jonblizz

Reaction score
Some Dings A Few Scratches Here And There, And My Brake Light Comes On Lie Every 3-4 Months After I Replace Pads

acrod99

Reaction score
Umm my valve cover has so much pressure in it, gaseous oil spews out whenever the engine's running. Other than that, everything's minor for now.

Twobit

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
tranny, scrapes, dents, paint fading, not enough power

Exactly. haha, gota hate community college where 95% of the people don't give a damn what their car looks like so apparently they don't care if they slam their door into yours either. Bastards! all of them!

Not to mention i just got my hood repainted due to an accident, and it has chips in it....after about 1 month :mad:

I wish they made forcefields so my car would be untouchable to all the nimrods in this world :eek:

HandoEX

Reaction score
Hmmm, where to start:rolleyes: Clock light is out, cel is on (no bung for secondary 02 sensor), passenger tail light leaks water into the trunk after rain, tranny slips slightly into 3rd when it's cold, dings and scratches, passenger headlight had to be sealed twice due to condensation, etc, etc...

Back