I got Owned!!!!!!!

justvtec

Reaction score
Man this was the worst day of my life i was coming home from wal-mart and i saw this dodge noen sxt 02 03ish(he had a muffler maybe intake) and i decided to mess with him it so i pull up next to him and were going about 80 on an 70 so he floor it first and then i floor it next he starts to pull me slowly and the buy the time hes a car lenght he put on his emergency lights on. Now he had his gf with him, Now on me it was my gf and her little brother with me. Now this has really dropped my car self of steam and mine now how does this $hit happen

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
HAHA, thats happened to me before too. I'd just get used to it, because we do have FAT *** cars, and theres not many other cars we can outrun. :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, accords are slow, weather you like it or not. i only race when im alone also, so good weightlessness i guess? haha. ive had my fair share of wins. no one even really wants to race around me anymore, haha, its boring.

justvtec

Reaction score
HandoEX said:
^Yup, our cars are NOT fast. It's happened to me a time or two :eek:

What with all the stuff that you have on ur car other 4 bangers can still beat you stock :eek:

justvtec

Reaction score
what do u mean that our cars r not fast i think that our cars are fast in a way so like the the only fast accord is the euro R

justvtec

Reaction score
Also if our car are not fast then y do we have a VTEC in em

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
justvtec said:
Also if our car are not fast then y do we have a VTEC in em

for fuel economy :eek: the vtec on the f23 is not aggressive at all, and is mainly used for better fuel economy.... only car tht's slower than the accord would be corollas.... all are slow except for the XRS

Neight

Reaction score
I agree that our accords are pretty slow esp. for a stock 4dr sedan with auto tranny, I couldn't even out run a kia rio....I was mad I lost to that.....but I can take on my friend's 98 camry. Its a 4 cyl with 133hp w/o toyota's vtti. but if you had a 3.2 cl type S engine in there, I'm sure you will dust a lotta ppl. But I wish my accord was faster... but if I really wanted to go fast, I would buy a jet!

Back