Salutations

twistedxnipple

Reaction score
Hey friends, welcome me with open arms since ill be here often :peace:

After a few minutes of browsing this seems like a very friendly atmosphere! Well, I just financed a 8G 2DR SILVER 00 COUPE for credit building fun! I downed 4500 =P. Hopefully it'll be 200/month for 2 years. And for my questions! Ill keep it simple since I'll eventually use the search function. Firstly, any good websites for cheap performance parts? Im looking at the h&r race spring for the 2.5in front drop and i think 1.7 rear. The springs coupled with performance struts to handle the drop and cambers to keep it all aligned over time. Too much? Just a website really, its all i ask! I tried ebay and saw this speed chip which i find absurd--i mean 20hp? Know anyone who tried it and messed up their car? Well, the dealership is painting all the small scratches on the car so ill get a nice touchup on friday. Ill post some pics soon, wish me happy years with my car please!

Tommy

:edit:
my favorite members car right now belongs to theaccordian.

Last edited:

twistedxnipple

Reaction score
ktz-04, thats one nasty looking lip kit in your sig! I love it, whats it called? Mugen type r?

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Welcome!! You will hate that guy once you get to know him...he is a jerk :peace:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damn these 2 are always arguing over who's car is hotter :D

welcome bro.... and pls don't buy those chips off eGay... those r basically overpriced resistors

Back