Chomorro21 1998 Accord Coupe LX (56k)

chomorro21

Reaction score
I bought it mostly with all mods done to it, the only things i have done to it have made it look worse LOL. Raised the height, needed to get rid of Sleeve overs. I put on the front plate and took off the front tint, because of fix it ticket. Big Two DIY grounding. And my 80 miles school commute has ruined the paint and the front bumper. It used to look so nice before i got a hold of it......But 5spd and 30mpg Highway mileage makes me love this car :thumbsup:

This is actually My first "Slow" car that i have ever owned and i have to say i love it from a starving college student stand point :peace:

Past Cars:
89 300zx turbo
90 300zx Twin Turbo
91 300zx Twin Turbo
00 Honda Prelude (SC, Then Turboed)

-Engine / Performance
*AEM CAI
*Big Two DIY Grounding
*Exedy stage 1 Clutch

-Suspension
*Eibach Pro Kit
*KYB Gr2 Shocks
*5Zigen 18's

-Interior / ICE
*Sony Deck
*12's and Big Heavy Box
*MTX Road thunder OLD Amp :)

-Cosmetic
*Wings West Kit
*Blacked Out Headlights
*M3 Wing

DSCN0924.JPG

untitled.JPG

DSCN0926.JPG

DSCN0927.JPG

DSCN0928.JPG

DSCN0929.JPG

chomorro21

Reaction score
indowanksta88 said:
wow incredible ride bro
Thanks man, i got super lucky with this one. I had been searching for months :D , Its exactly what i would have done to the one i bought. Actually i would have put on exhaust, but now that i have been driving without one for so long i kind of like it. The intake sounds mean when you get on it (doesnt go anywhere though).

chomorro21

Reaction score
ryan s said:
hmm...nice and clean is all i come up with :D

any future plans?
Thank You, as far as future plans i wanted to put a turbo on it, but i remember how much of a headache it was for smog etc here in CA. I think i will just be adding a light weight flywheel when the clutch goes out, and quiet exhaust (maybe DC Twin Loop), and possibly a decent header and MSD 6A ignition and call it a day. The next mod is trying to figure out how im going to secure the stupid drivers side floor mat from moving forward all the time....Any ideas?

naoandlata

Reaction score
Nice ride man. Everything flows smooth. Now you just gotta back up the looks with the performance :p

chomorro21

Reaction score
naoandlata said:
Nice ride man. Everything flows smooth. Now you just gotta back up the looks with the performance :p
Thanks you. Working on it, im on an extreme budget, i spent way too much money on my past cars so this time around i want to make sure the mods are worth the money. I got spanked on the freeway by a typeS the other day by a lot (55 roll 3rd gear)....I dont want to throw lots of money into the car and still get spanked :( I used to beat most cars in 5th gear dam it hahaha:furious:

Back