RedlineAccord's 2001 Accord coupe EX w/ club member's turbo S2000 (56k)

RedlineAccord

Reaction score
Did a photoshoot with my friend and fellow club member who just turbocharged his Honda S2000. I think hes at 360 rwhp right now and next weekend he'll have his headgasket installed and upping boost to around 18 psi which will put him somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 hp and 300 torque. He has also convinced me to save up for a turbo kit this summer. I'll probably buy a GReddy e-manage and the DRAG cast iron manifold and have Inline Pro (which works mainly with a lot of civics and s2k's) do the rest. Anyways, heres my current modifcation list and the pictures will be following the list....

Modifications:

Engine/performance:

-AEM Short ram intake
Invidia catback exhaust
OBX spark plug wires
Autolite Platinum spark plugs
Megan Racing Headers
Megan Racing test pipe

-Suspension
polished ebay front strut bar
Eibach Pro-Kit springs

-Brakes
Brembo cross-drilled/slotted rotors
Axxis Ultimate brake pads

Wheels

17" hyperblack Motegi FF7 rims
215/45/17 Hankook Ventus HRII tires

Exterior

TYC projector headlights
Wings West full lip kit
Spyder II style hood
20% tinted windows
Engine dressup - candy blue painted valve cover
polished Tenzo-R oil cap
polished radiator cap
polished TAS-auto battery tie-down
black chrome Stinger battery terminal w/ blue LED readout voltmeter

Interior

SPW indiglo gauges
sound deadened trunk/doors (both eDead and Dynamat)
blue interior neons

Stereo & ICE

Sony CDX-5510 CD/MP3 Headunit
Pioneer 6.5" front and 6x9" rear 4-way Coaxial Speakers
Pioneer Premier 4 Channel Amplifier
15" Rockford Fosgate T1 Subwoofer
Hifonics BXi1206D (running 1200 watts rms @ 1 ohm)
custom made 3.5 cu. ft. ported box tuned to 32 Hz
0 gauge Tsunami power wire and "Big 3" upgrade
Kinetik 1400 battery

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Your pictures? They are very nice, and sweet cars..you and your friend..Loving the accord but can't go wrong with WW kit :D

highway_patrol

Reaction score
very nice but i wish we could ditch our front plates

i think he lives in jersey but he also might be pa. thats just going by what the top of his plate says

RedlineAccord

Reaction score
Ya I live in central jersey, Freehold to be exact (right next to Englishtown raceway, which is awesome). I know I have to ditch my license plate but the cops around here are a pain. When I get my front/rear bumpers repainted soo I'll probably have them cover up the holes for the license plate. I believe its the law that the cops cant force you to drill holes for the plate cause its "defacing the value of the car" or something. lol who knows... but its coming off the first chance I get.

chomorro21

Reaction score
RedlineAccord said:
Ya I live in central jersey, Freehold to be exact (right next to Englishtown raceway, which is awesome). I know I have to ditch my license plate but the cops around here are a pain. When I get my front/rear bumpers repainted soo I'll probably have them cover up the holes for the license plate. I believe its the law that the cops cant force you to drill holes for the plate cause its "defacing the value of the car" or something. lol who knows... but its coming off the first chance I get.
I have the same problem with the cops here...I hate having it block the front air dam for my radiator cooling too :furious:

Back