My Car Is Back!

silencer

Reaction score
For all who don't know what happened to my car, you can get detail here:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

I can't believe how good the shop put everything together, even the bumper hooks up better than before. That CF hood is a ViS one (my girlfriend told me. She has been taking care stuff for me while i was gone, she even picked up my car and drove to hers. She's perfect for me :) )

Anyway, here's a couple shots:
scar0125gm.jpg

and horay to my OE winter rims
scar0149vc.jpg

Last edited:

Twobit

Reaction score
silencer said:

Sry but not a fan of body kits but if you got stock bumpers and a lip kit + lowered it, it'd be pimp IMO. Sleek otherwise

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
not bad, what happened to it again? im not realyl feeling the z3 fenders, but if you like em, thats what counts :D. i want your hood tho, haha, soooooooo bad.

silencer

Reaction score
rear ended a truck, dived under. basically the entire front end was smashed in, except the bumper wasn't damaged at all. Just liability so the repair cost come out of my pocket. Went on eBay and find the cheapest part and the shop just done reparing it couple days ago.
I don't dig CF hood nor Z3 that much, but hey, they add some styling so wtf :D

Twobit, yeah, didn't know about lip kit before and didn't dig my OE front bumper, so went the body kit route. Car's "kind of" lowered with tein ss, but lowered cars don't survive well around my area so probably not lowering it any further before i move outta this ghetto place. Thx for the input though :cool:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, ahha, since you dont like "dig" the hood all that much, if youre ever gonna get rid of it before i have one, haha, lemme know

cdubb77

Reaction score
They did a good job. Looks good. Not diggin' the Z3 fenders either but the hood looks clean.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
drop it farther! lol other than that, shop did a great job it looks like. you have 20% tint?

Back