wp03-800.jpg

LegendMAX1.jpg

TAS33.jpg

TAS32.jpg

TAS14.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats the Acura RL over here, right? if not, then that deff looks like it, haha. that car looks just awesome.....but i think it needs some crash dumby winter rims ;) hahaha.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
def the USDM RL.. looks tite tho... anyone knows wat those silver things are in the 4th pix?

acrod99

Reaction score
^^Individual throttle bodies-Sick! Well the silver things are velocity stacks on top of the ITBs.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have overlooked the fact that this is a honda and its got a V8 in it!!! damn, when are they actually gonna make a car that will have a v8 in it? haha. ive decided i want to be the test driver for all these new mugen cars comeing out, haha, and that the torque numbers should be a little closer to the HP numbers, and not 200+ away, haha. i like the car tho, ive always loved the style of the RL since the day i saw one moving very fast.......sitting at a red light.

hndaccrd2000

Reaction score
Does the Acura RL have a V8? I didn't know Honda actually makes one....that's crazy though if they do....Toyota and Nissan already do, why not Honda? Imagine a Honda Ridgeline with 590hp. Holy crap, step off Chevy, here comes Honda. lol. :)

Muyo

Reaction score
hndaccrd2000 said:
Does the Acura RL have a V8? I didn't know Honda actually makes one....that's crazy though if they do....Toyota and Nissan already do, why not Honda? Imagine a Honda Ridgeline with 590hp. Holy crap, step off Chevy, here comes Honda. lol. :)

RL gets a 3.5L V6 here. And Mugen has had that V8 for a while now, uses it in their Formula cars. I doubt it they're going to put anything bigger than a V6 in Honda here in USA any soon.

Well except that V10 that is supposively going into a new NSX in 3-4 years. If they do, I just hope it doesnt **** up the handling on such a great car.

angelplus

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i have overlooked the fact that this is a honda and its got a V8 in it!!!

wow. that is sick. So much for the name all those mustang fans call us... (ricers)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
haha, and that the torque numbers should be a little closer to the HP numbers, and not 200+ away

yeah, that was the first thing i noticed. and damnit i want my tq a lot lower than 7k rpms

Back