Question

Shawn

Reaction score
My friend has a Honda Civic and at the spot where the thumb is, there is a tweeter. He didn't make it custom either. My friend bought the civic with it already on the car. I asked the guy he bought it from and he said he got it somewhere online, but he couldn't remember. I dont even know what that peice is called. What is that piece called and does anyone know where i can get one that has a spot for tweeter already built in?

1.JPG
Stole this pic from Wildman's DIY :)

I would take a pic of the one in my friends car, but a ladder fell out of a truck on the interstate and hit his car. He is fighting with the trucks insurance company because they said it isn't the trucks fault. Even though they didnt even strap the ladder down. It's b.s.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
you dont have the tweeter in the part of your dash right in front of your windshield? I do.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
some call it a "sail panel." as far as buying one, youd have to buy one from another car and make it fit...i dont think there are any made for accords.

Shawn

Reaction score
steadypimpin said:
you dont have the tweeter in the part of your dash right in front of your windshield? I do.

I do but I want to get another set.

ryan s said:
some call it a "sail panel." as far as buying one, youd have to buy one from another car and make it fit...i dont think there are any made for accords.

Ah thanks.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
It doesn't exsist premade for Accords...

You best bet if you want a tweeter there, use the angle mount and screw it in there.

ryon527

Reaction score
I got extra sail planes from tas auto for like 2 or 3 bucks each, I don't remember the exact cost.

905778_41_full.jpg

Back