site logo

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
what do u guys think abt making a logo for this site? i think we can keep the simplicity of the 6thgenaccord.com "brand" (don't know how else to explain it :p), but maybe we can have a logo added to it? i know this site has tons of PS ppl who are willing to help out

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
yes i agree.
BUT my only beef is this:
DON'T USE YOUR CAR! YOU'RE NOT COOL!!!

so a 6thgen logo would be straight, just don't use your own car UNLESS we voted you ROTM.

and_one

Reaction score
^^^that is true....but a logo site would be nice...lets see some options

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i don't think we should use a car at all... just a metaphoric (sp?) logo to represent this site for all it is

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
i have years of graphics designing experience, and i have to say this is truly one of my most impressive pieces:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 157

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
See the problem is only Cody knows how to do that kinda stuff, as in put it on the site..So unless we could get him to put it up then making a new one is just pointless..but i know there are plenty on the site that could throw something out in photoshop

thatonedude

Reaction score
hey im down with 5spdcoupe's drawing! now that is a true master peace lmao!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
See the problem is only Cody knows how to do that kinda stuff, as in put it on the site..So unless we could get him to put it up then making a new one is just pointless..but i know there are plenty on the site that could throw something out in photoshop

we can make it first and we'll wait for him to integrate it into the forums.... he doesn't need to make it himself ;)

i like 5spdcoupe's pix too :rock:

Back