New chica here!!

hondababe01

Reaction score
Hey guys!! I'm new to this website. I drive a 2002 Coupe SE, which I'm actually trying to sell. I'm very sad about it but it's time to move on to bigger things.
Here are some pics:

The first one is from NOPI Nationals in Atlanta if anyone has ever been. I didn't win anything this year, but the year before I won third place in Luxury Wild...how I did that I have no idea! I only wanted to park on the concrete and wasn't expecting to get a trophy. Anyway, tell me what you think!

Last edited:

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Wow, welcome. I think they're gonna take down your for-sale thing because they have rules about that.

jccg5

Reaction score
hondababe01 said:
Hey guys!! I'm new to this website. I'm actually trying to sell my Accord Coupe SE so go check out the sale/wanted threads and check it out

wow nice !!! A GURL own an accord !!!!!! :beer:

hondababe01

Reaction score
inspired1 said:
Wow, welcome. I think they're gonna take down your for-sale thing because they have rules about that.

yeah i know but i don't know how to delete it

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Welcome! And question for you . . . Is that a Kaminari rear lip on an 01-02 bumper or on a 98-00 bumper? Car looks real clean, I like.

hondababe01

Reaction score
TheUAccord23 said:
Welcome! And question for you . . . Is that a Kaminari rear lip on an 01-02 bumper or on a 98-00 bumper? Car looks real clean, I like.

that's on a 98-00 bumper..didn't have it for the 01-02 bumper

Back