signatures are getting out of hand

xluben

Reaction score
my screen resolution is 1680x1050 so usually big pics/sigs don't bother me, but
some are just getting ridiculous.

scrolling through and seeing numerous huge, square sigs is pretty annoying. i don't think
sigs should be allowed to be more than 200-200 pixels tall and 500-600 pixels wide.

i know the admin(s) can change the settings to only allow sigs under a certain
size. or at least make a "rule" so that the mods can delete sigs that are too large.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
There's already a rule on this but some people either don't know it or choose to ignore it.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
The best way to enforce this would be to send a pm to the member with a big one..and if nothing happens i would tell the mods...hard to enforce stuff like that

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
I think mine is a lil to big but dosnt compare to some other members. Do you guys want me to get a new one?

angelplus

Reaction score
I only edit them unless they're way too big, but usually there aren't many out there that have HUGE ones. Give me a name and I'll take a look at it, and see if anything needs to be done about it.

jccg5

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
The best way to enforce this would be to send a pm to the member with a big one..and if nothing happens i would tell the mods...hard to enforce stuff like that

man my sig jeff made it for me and i did change it !!!! :(

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
well, if some photoshop people (better than me at least :( ) think a sig is too big, they could always take 10 minutes and make one...just like jeff did for jaycee :D

xluben

Reaction score
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5472

i KNOW i made at least a couple sigs for him, and i think i posted them in that thread, but now they're no where to be found :confused:

and i know there's more, jccg5 should have gotten a 1 day ban for his monster.

how hard is it to use paint and image resizer? or even have imageshack resize it for you?

Back