OEM Fogs- YELLOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Whas up fellas/ladies? sorry been MIA for sum time now.
i wanna get sum oem fogs for my 02 coupe. thing is i wanna go for that jdm look. sumthing like the is300. do i have to get the lense redone? or is it the bulb thats has to be yellow.
i prefer for bulb to be yellow. maybe i should go wit an HID setup? 3000k? please help me out guys. thanx

naoandlata

Reaction score
Do you have fogs already on there? I think laminex has film that can go over the fogs to make them yellow.

naoandlata

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
no...no fogs yet..what id i do both?! both film AND yellow bulbs? ooo..

ne opinions on that?

Both film n bulbs maybe over kill lol
Too hella JDM yellow

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
a lot depends if you want the lights to always look yellow. with film, they will always be yellow. some also say the film isnt yellow enough.

if youve got enough cash, you could throw a 3k kit in em. if you dont, try yellow bulbs first and see how you like em :thumbsup:

jsia

Reaction score
where do u get the film at?? any local stores? im lookin to make mine yellow

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
i heard the film melts off easily, but i tihnk the best way to do it is go to the store Michaels and buy some yellow krylon stained glass spray paint and spray paint your lens.... its easier cuz thats what i did... and theres also a diy somewhere on here about that..... and if u dont like it then u could also use nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol to take it off... its really easy and cheap to do

MikeyMike

Reaction score
yellow laminex would be good 2, my friend has yellow lumina 9005 in his highbeam, and a reg halogen in his laminex'd fogs

sdf1.jpg

they are the exact same shade when lookin @ them head on

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
i say buy the yellow krylon stained glass paint.... it worked for me and u can get that stuff at Michaels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back