6th Gen Wheel tuck

Twobit

Reaction score
Anyone ever seen or have pictures of a 6th gen with a wheel tuck? Im considering doing it on my new Ksports and I hope to receive some Rota Subzero's in Gunmetal soon also. Also going today to pick up some Work RS blue lugs from another sedan lovaaah

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
^^ Yeah, actually if you're on air, you can add another valve to the bottom port on one of the cylinders (or bags) to actually suck the wheel up into the fender well. Kinda like a 3 wheel. Looks pretty cool. I'll try to find a pic.

Twobit

Reaction score
How can civics do it on tiens and I have pretty much the same setup for my accord now and can't do it? Doesn't make sense guys, if you have coilovers like I do with the Ksports, you can go 4" and thats pretty much a wheel tuck IMO, just wanted to see pics

cdubb77

Reaction score
burgandy3ai.jpg

burgandy27vp.jpg

burgandy33dr.jpg

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
yea the only prob is that you will scrape the $hitt out of the underbody of your car. If i were you i would not try to tuck an accord for daily driving

ftmjohn

Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
yea the only prob is that you will scrape the $hitt out of the underbody of your car. If i were you i would not try to tuck an accord for daily driving

And not too mention how much the ride would suck!!! A dropped like that would leave almost no suspension travel, meaning a very, very, very, very stiff ride!

John

Back