Laws!!!!!!!!!!

justvtec

Reaction score
Ive been looking for Texas laws as in cars Underglow (i talked to this policeman when i had my uderglow on and he said that it was legal as long as i wasnt police colors(White,Blue,and Red)Do ya know where i can find where the laws say it or do ya know from experience?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
LegendRacer22 said:
from what i know underglow is legal only if you don't get caught with them.

yea, ditto. pretty much any cop will pull you over and ticket you for having that, it would be a ticket for "incorrect lighting" i had a couple of those for thoe washer nozzle lights (i know GAY), i never could figure out why, still to this day, i had them, but i did, but theyre gone none the less, and so are my days of getting useless tickets which just takes away money from me and my car. IMO, just dont get em, no one really uses them anymore anyway.....and theyre kinda expensive to begin with. so i would say just save your money and put it towards something else. but if you really want them, i would say just be caeful where you put them on. i was once pulled over cuz i had those washer lights on when i was parked once.....before i even started to drive out of the parking spot too.

sadkorean34

Reaction score
if i remember right, in WA,
law on Neon light kit is..
it is only okay to be turned on when the car is parked,
or car's ignition is off.
i dunno about other states..

justvtec

Reaction score
sadkorean34 said:
if i remember right, in WA,
law on Neon light kit is..
it is only okay to be turned on when the car is parked,
or car's ignition is off.
i dunno about other states..

Ya i know they are legal when ur car is parked but i mean when cruzin about and around

Back