New MEm 01 accord DX Fully Loaded...

01accorddx

Reaction score
Watup every 1. my name is robby just wanted to join. I have a 01 accord dx top of the linee sonn. im from nor cal. here some pics and some mods i have done still have a lot more to come.
Interior- STock jus a kenwood kdc-789.
Exterior- Hid Headlights 6500k setup. 18in rota subzeros. All windows tinted even the windsheild 35%.
Suspension- Koni Yellows, Eibach Sportline, Eibach sway bars F&R, Eibach front upper sway bar. Ingalls Front upper adj. control arm. Ingalls Rear camber kit.
Engine- greddy evo 2 exhaust, zex wet kit 65 shot For sale, accell wires, aem cold air intake.
Brakes- Powerslot F rotors, hawks pads.
Future Mods- H22a swap, auto to manual conversion, CF hood and trunk, rear disc conversion
Heres some pics
Fcorner.jpg

Side.jpg

suspension.jpg

exhaust.jpg

wheels.jpg

enginebay.jpg

zex.jpg

justvtec

Reaction score
Fisrt of all i would like to say WELCOME to the board real nice that u have there!
Sorry but i have a ? for you how does that greddy evo 2 sound (i want to get 1 in the future)

01accorddx

Reaction score
greddy sounds good its not to loud, has a deep sound.

01accorddx

Reaction score
Any 1 want to help with a h22a swap n auto manual conversion im plannin on doing it pretty soon

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lol.... i was confused when u said fully loaded DX... :p it's been a while since i've seen one, but great choices of mod... welcome to the site!

Back