NEW Member from da bottom...MIAMI

Freedom_Fighter

Reaction score
Hey am new here from the 305 ..got reffered here by istealbunnieSz from V6P...Havent had my accord for a very long time. Got it from a family member for 4500..Its stock nothin done to it YET..hope to get a few things soon including OEM lip kit.black housed lights,HId Rims ETC ETC..but for now riding stock... hope there more people from Miami or SoFla in general in here...anyways took this earlier today...

myaccordcopy-1.jpg

myaccord2.jpg

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Sick bro. Welcome more of the 305. 6thgen will post now =] You should post more info "How old are you? Whats your name?" lol etc

Freedom_Fighter

Reaction score
alright will do..Name Pedro. am 20 .. stay around the kendall area, westchester and hialeah. lol. is there any regional forum here to see the miami heads?

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Freedom_Fighter said:
alright will do..Name Pedro. am 20 .. stay around the kendall area, westchester and hialeah. lol. is there any regional forum here to see the miami heads?

Go to the Meets and look for the 305 meets. But the main ones are Me, Andryck ( Andy ), FallenangelHIM ( Peter), TheUAccord23 ( javier )

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5600

Freedom_Fighter

Reaction score
yea did that but no miami meets..there one but its old from march or april..just noticed you the same dude from V6p.lol

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Thats just to show u how the meets go etc etc. We'll be having a meet for this month soon

Freedom_Fighter

Reaction score
alright.. i read in v6 that there a meet in june at a park or somethin.am plannin to go if i get some stuff done to my car. you guys ridin?..and do u guys have regular meets or chill at the hang outs or somethin..

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Freedom_Fighter said:
alright.. i read in v6 that there a meet in june at a park or somethin.am plannin to go if i get some stuff done to my car. you guys ridin?..and do u guys have regular meets or chill at the hang outs or somethin..

I sometimes ride to that little meet on 147th and bird but thats w.e. Im going to Markham park on June 23rd with alot of others accords, and we have meets everything month.

Freedom_Fighter

Reaction score
yea i seen that wendys get packeedd..i live right by there.i stay right by the high skool on 152 and miller. ill be goin to the markham park meet also hopefully.

Back